The priority deadline for application is May 15. Applications will continue to be reviewed on a rolling basis until programs have filled. Early application is highly recommended.
A complete application includes:
- Personal Information (Name, Address, Phone #, email)
- Website URL -OR- Work sample as attachments (see guidelines below)
- Artist's Statement (250 words)
- Writing sample (for Art/Design Writing only): Up to 2,000 words of published or unpublished writing (such as essays, blog posts, or articles) about art, design, architecture or related subjects (.doc or .pdf file)
Work Sample Guidelines (For those submitting work as attachments)
Visual work samples (for all programs except for Art/Design Writing)
- 10-15 jpgs and/or audio / video files. (Please label files as such: 1_lastname_.jpg, 2_lastname.jpg, etc)
- Image List. Number images according to the file numbers. Include title, date, medium, size.